Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sarah's post "Bunny back in town"


Hi Crafty Friends!


I hope you are doing well. For your viewing pleasure today I have a circle card that I used a cricut cake cartridge and birthday bash to make a simple and cute card.

The cuts I used are from
Holiday Cakes pg 69 for bunny @ 2 ¼
Birthday Bash pg 29 for card and layer @ 4 ¼

Here is my card.


I cut the bunny from the cake cartridge from a pale green and pale purple. Then I added stickles to the dots on the bunny.


When I cut the card, I cut both layers at 4 ¼ then I used the swiss dot cuttlebug folder to give the layer some demision.

The stamp is from walmart studio g it says the bunny is back in town. But with the embossing it didn’t stamp to well so I had to rewrite it.

Then I tied a bow with green satin ribbon.

And that is it. That’s all folks.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will head over to www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com and follow my blog so that you can see when my design team  post and others come to life


Crafty hugs!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Sarah - what a sweet little bunny! Love the added stickles and the matching green bow!
    Hugs!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this is SOOOOO cute!!! Love the stickles as well!!!

    Great job!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah your card is so sweet! Great job!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!