Monday, March 25, 2013

Sarah Woodring dt post " Have a tweet day"


Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Today is my day to post for Our Kreative Karma. I can’t believe that March is almost over with so, again this month we were to use pastels, spring or Easter designs. I chose to make this a birthday card using a chick and some My pink stamper stamps.

So Here’s my card
I used Create a critter for the chick and cut her at 3 1/2" 
For the banner I used the ek success scallop scallop punch on green glitter paper. Then wrapped it with limeade twine from doodlebug. 

I added some glossy accents on the beak and feet. 
and of course some googly eyes. 

I used My Pink Stamper stamps and memento tuxedo black ink. 


I think it turned out so cute. what a great card for a birthday close to Easter or just to send to a friend to let them know you are thinking of them. 

I hope you will visit my blog @ craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com to see my other creations and follow along to get updates. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVVVVVEEEEE those googlie eyes Sarah!!! They TOTALLY make your cute little chick!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chickie...this sure turned out cute! Love the glossy accents on the feet and the beak! Happy Easter to you Sarah!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute, love your little chick! You did an awesome job on your card!!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!