Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jessica's Design Day! St. Patrick's Day!

Hey All!! Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Today is my design day here at Our Kreative Karma! And I was VERY excited to do the post for today! I never need a good reason to go into my craft room to kick out any crafts, but its SO EASY when your making things you totally want to!

Check out my blog by clicking HERE to see how more pics and supply list for this super cute hat!
 


Don't forget that Our Kreative Karma has a monthly challenge going on right now! The themes are:

St. Patty's Day
Easter
Pastel/Spring colors!

Pick any of these themes, or better yet submit as MUCH as you would like!! We do have a little giveaway for the winner as well! Click HERE to submit your project!!!
 
Hope to catch you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patty's Day! You have the perfect project to share with us today, Jessica!
    So festive!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your hat is so fitting for the occasion! Happy St. Patty's Day. I love your hat it looks amazing.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica I love this!! Great job!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!