Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sarah's Designer day


Hello Fellow Crafters,


This month, our challenge theme is: 
LOVIN' THOSE BIRTHDAY'S!!!
Create ANY papercraft, card, layout, or 3D item that has to do with LOVE or BIRTHDAY'S! 


I designed a valentine's day card for my project. I used the Close to my Heart Artiste cartridge to help create my vintage feel card.



I would love for you to visit my blog www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com to see the details of this card.

 Please visit my blog to see all the details on this card


Crafty Hugs
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. This is just a lovely Valentine Sarah! Love the hearts you used!
    Teresa
    www.createnjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Sarah! You NAILED the vintage feel!!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Wonderful job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!