Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

Well welcome to Our Kreative Karma today and so happy it's Friday!  This is my first post for the DT and glad I can finally make it.  I've been out of circulation due to surgery and am just getting back into my life so to speak.  I haven't had any crafting time at all, but that's going to be changing this weekend, but that's too late for today's post.  So what I'm going to be sharing with you all today are a few things I made when I was learning Photoshop.  I never got into digital scrapbooking, but I loved taggers tags.  When I say I was a tagger no one understands what I'm talking about except if you were a tagger.

Most of the 'tags' that I made were for forums or badges for different websites that I belonged to.  I was getting pretty good at it, but for some reason I stopped doing it.  I want to get back into it though, but need to put Photoshop on my laptop first.  I probably stopped doing it because I got the laptop and really haven't used my desktop since!!

My favorite digital artists for tubes is Pin Up Toons and Myka Lelina and I do have my license numbers on them, so I'm legal!





A couple of them are animated and a couple of them are not.  I did have fun making them and learning Photoshop and hope I can actually remember how now.

Thank you for stopping by today and check back often!!


Susie

6 comments:

  1. I've not tried any digital images like that but you did such a great job!
    Glad you are back to crafting as you can! We missed you!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cool. I wished that I could learn how to make stuff like this.

    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried digital scrapbooking, but after seeing your AWESOME job, I may just have to try it out!!!

    Great job!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!