Friday, February 8, 2013

Nadja Robbins Designer Day

Our Kreative Karma   

Hello Fellow Crafters,

This month, our challenge theme is:
LOVIN' THOSE BIRTHDAY'S!!!
Create ANY papercraft, card, layout, or 3D item that has to do with LOVE or BIRTHDAY'S! 

I have to say it has been very nice here in Las Vegas, weather seems to warm up and the sun is out and about. But I can't believe that it is already Valentine's Day! It seems like the year just started. Enough with the small talk and back to crafting. 
Well here is my project....


This chair has been on my mind to create now over two month and I finally finished it!!! I like the way it turned out. For much more details on this 3D project come on over to my blog at http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/2013/02/nadja-robbins-designer-day_7.html and take a look.

Until soon,
Nadja

4 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW! Nadja, you never cease to amaze me with your talent! LOVE THIS! Off to see details on your blog!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty I love it. The flowers are amazing. Great job.

    Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Project Nadja! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOWWWZERS Nadja!!!! This is AMAZING!!!! I cannot believe how beautiful this is!!! I'm heading to your blog now to see how you made it!!!

    Super great job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!