Tuesday, May 7, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
Janet R. here, just wanted to share a post I did for Cuttin and Stampin today. I hope you'll check out their challenge and join in!
Hello! Mother's Day is the theme this week! If you're a Mother, let me wish you Happy Mother's Day! Mine has been gone since 1995 and not a day goes by that I wish I could just pick up the phone and call her or go see her. If you're a daughter, please know that while Moms can be a pain, they just have your back! I hope you appreciate yours. Give her a hug for me!!  I made a card today, and this was a challenge for me, since Mom is gone, but I'm going to give it to someone who has "adopted" me and is always there for me! Take a look!
 
The sentiment is from a Close To My Heart set, titled Spring, and I used the bird, flowers, and butterflies from a package of K and Company die cuts. I stamped the sentiment in green, layered on a green cardstock, added two yellow brads, and put it all on a yellow card base. It does look like Spring is finally here! My special friend invited me to a Mother/Daughter Tea later this week, so I'm going to put a note inside thanking her for the invitation and give to her at the event. I know she'll cry! She used to own a flower shop, so I know she's gonna love the flowers! Now it's your turn! Get your Mom or special someone's card ready and enter it in the challenge!! \
http://cuttinandstampinchallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!