Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week-Day 1!

Hey All!!

Jessica here from Craftin' and Stampin'!

So, today is the start of Teacher Appreciation Week! So, all week long, I will be posting items that were SUPER quick to make for showing your favorite teacher your appreciation!

I have 3 teachers for my son that we VERY much appreciate! I know he would never be where he is without having them!!!

Today, over on my blog, I am showing off my K-Cup file that I made into a PERFECT Teacher's Gift!!!


Check out my blog for more info!! Link for the file is there!!!

Hope to find you all Craftin' and Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, that is the CUTEST little K cup holder! Off to check out your blog and get that free file! You are so sweet to share it!

    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!