Monday, April 22, 2013

Crazy About Scrappin,Paper Crafts, & Cards blog post---by Christina

Hello everyone!  I feel a weight has lifted!  We made it through PROM!--- 

My Daughter had Prom over the weekend, and she had a great time. I am so relieved that we made it through it!  I felt a little stressed!  Finding the right dress, shoes, & accessories.  Making sure the hair was perfect!  It all turned out in the end!

It is a sure sign that spring is here when it is Prom season. (even if the weather doesn't cooperate!)

Then summer is right around the corner!!

For my project today I made this cute purse which hold tic tacs.  They are such a cute gift!

Please view my blog for instructions on how to make them. http://cema1cema.blogspot.com  Hope if it was Prom weekend for you that everything went smoothly!     
                                    ~~Christina~~


 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute purse and those tic tacs are PERFECT in there!
    Glad your daughter enjoyed prom!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!