Saturday, July 6, 2013

TP Card

 
Hello! The weather has been crappy here for July! Rain and cooler temps... and so many have sinus or other health issues..
I used a file from Creative Kuts.com.. isn't this a cute one?
I made it as a tri-fold card.. embossing the left and right sides and folding them in.
 
 


This is the inside. The file has another saying-Always by your side.. but that might just be too close for comfort! LOL


 
If you're in need of the newest Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge-look no further! Contact me at rroyer@ma.rr.com to get details of my special.. it's 20% off!! Here's a photo of the cartridge package.
Throw in Free shipping, a new catalog, a 17.95 Stamp of the Month, and no tax... what a deal!! $99.00 for over 135.00 value!  Over 700 images on this cartridge! Taking pre-orders now, first ones will go out August 1st!

10 comments:

  1. That is one "STINKIN cute" card, Janet! And a very nice bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and can be used in so many ways to carry over specific messages, lol.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could get some of that rain over here in Jamaica. It is very hot and we badly need the rain. You are very creative! Real cute card. Have a great weekend. I am a new Follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! What a fun card- this would make anyone smile! I'm getting over a bad cough/cold and have used many a tissue this week. I appreciate your visit to my blog :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fun card! I love it! Ty for sharing it. It made my day!
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is totally adorable. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thank you for stopping by and getting your daily dose of Kreative Karma!